- How can I better understand the behaviour of those around me?
- Why are some people at work difficult to work with?
- Do you often find it difficult to work with people?
- Do you feel frustrated by other colleagues behaviour?
- Would you find it useful to be able to decode the behaviours of other people?
You will find the answers to these questions and more at this 3-hour workshop.
As a participant you will receive:
- 23-page personal analysis of your behaviour preference ($220 value)
- The method to decode the behaviour preferences of others
- Tips and strategies to minimise conflict and achieve positive outcomes with others and much more
Wednesday 7 June, 1 pm to 4 pm
$350 per person incl. GST
On registration, you will receive an access code for the online assessment tool.
This self-assessment must be completed by Monday 5 June to ensure that you receive your personal report at the workshop.
Click for the information flyer:> Decoding Behaviour
Register for “Decoding Behaviour” through our eStore
Call Annette or Doug or email us to discuss more
Phone: 08 8985 6809
Do you want to know more specifically after this workshop?
Participate in up to four 60–minute “DISC in Detail” webinars which will focus specifically on a each of the four behavioural preferences and strategies for working with each. You must have attended the Decoding Behaviour workshop first.
There are four 60-minute webinars at $25 each or take all four for $75.
More information on the “DISC in Detail” webinars through our eStore